September 1, 2008

To my brother, Mark-us! with love....





My brother is 40. Need I say more??  Well, you know me, and I am not a woman of few words, so I will say more...

I love him.  I love his willingness to always lend a helping hand. 
I love his giggle (or for his benefit I will call it a "manly laugh")... which he doesn't like, but it rocks and makes me laugh when I hear it. 
I love that he has his dogs trained to do all kinds of cool tricks. 
I love that he loves his wife and kids so much. I love that when he married his wife, Kristy, he gave me a sister in law who was already my trusted friend!  and, I love that when he had kids, he blessed my kids with cousins....but mostly, sweet friends!
I love that he is a hard worker and  I love that he is a respected and intelligent man in his work place. 
I love that he has a fetish with cars and watches. like a used car salesman, always on time!
I love that if I need to buy something new, I either buy what he already owns, or ask for his opinion because he has good advice and knows a lot.
I love that He loves God and knows where his strength comes from.  
I love him because he is my brother and my friend. 

Happy Birthday, Mark!

2 comments:

Kara said...

awwwww sweet

Anonymous said...

Dear KNS:
Hello from TN from "Aunt Pat." I am reading your blog so that I can keep up on your and family's doin's. Such fresh thoughts from your heart to mine. That Mark looks more and more like his uncle Vic as he ages...minus the big belly! : ) May God continue "to perfect" all that concerns you (Psa.138:8 ).
Lovingly....